Wow. It's been ages since i last blogged. Apologies.
School's alright i guess. First week was pretty slacked since there aren't any tutorials or labs.
Haven't exactly gotten used to the whole going-back-to-school-thing yet. Still in holiday mood here...
Plus the new subjects are KILLER... although kinda interesting???
I'm still determined to try my best though~~
Hmm too much to say. Don't know where to start.
It's amazing how unbelievably happy i've been feeling for the past few days compared to.. now.
Somehow i don't even feel like listening to music right now. Which is very strange.
Too much thinking kills brain cells. And i think my brain cell count is like... negative 9.87654321 already...
I really really cannot stop thinking about it, hard as i try. I just can't.
Jane brought it up today and i realised how much it was actually killing me.
The waiting was killing me.... still is.
Don't get me wrong. It's not that i'm thinking of giving up.
Geez... I think a part of me would probably die if i were to ever let go. Sounds cliche, but i do mean it exactly.
However, once in a while, people do run out of energy.... and they'll feel so very tired...
I. Feel. So. Tired. Right. Now.
Maybe i'm not doing enough. Hell, i'm still not sure of what to do even now
There are so many thing i want to know. So many things i want to ask.
But to ask would be too bold of me. I can probably think up of a million reasons why i shouldn't.
And to remain silent about it is like shooting myself.
Great.
I still have to pick one. Hah!
ANYWAY, weather's been crazy lately.
Hot and Cold. Gosh.
And congrats to Cyrus for making the team~
Things have been getting rather weird lately, wouldnt u agree?
Some days you seem so out of it. And other days you seem fine.
Pray tell, what's on your mind?
