Hmm....
Ismail went to mosque to pray today
*brain takes five minutes to register and recover from prophylactic shock...*
*then starts screaming...*
"holy shit pigs can fly!! The sky's fallen, dodo birds are no longer extinct and i think manfred has already struck 10 billion in 4D somewhere!"
that bugger FINALLY went to pray after like...4 years
Kudos mann -_-"
Anyway,
I cannot seem to see your reasons, why u do the things u do
But even though I cannot understand u, I still trusted u
Well, at least i did until now
Why did you tell them my problems? They are my friends too and if I had wanted them to know in the first place, I would have told them myself, no?
You yourself get angry at your friends if they told others u had problems. Has it ever occured to you that others would feel the SAME WAY too? Wouldn't they get angry at u too?
And what is so wrong with telling me the truth? I would never think any less of you no matter how horrible it sounds
Because it is THE truth and I cannot and will not ever fault you for that
It is not the first time you lied to me, my friend... it pains me to look at you right now because i cannot stop asking myself things like..."Am I telling you too much?, "Have you told anybody other things?" or "Are you telling the truth?"
I am tired of doubting you already...
I am tired of your words and excuses and... unjustified accusations (im trying not to use the word 'bullshit' here)
I will forgive, but dont expect too much from me because i will not expect that much from you again
Thank god,
for levonne and jacquelyn if not, i swear i'll probably be depressed all the way home
On a much lighter note, going pulau ubin with manfred tml
Muahahahahaha!! Hope it doesnt rain *fingers crossed*
im glad you're happy and im glad im happy
at least...i think i am. are you?
because if you are then i honestly am glad for you
as for me, well i'll just keep telling myself i am happy and sooner or later,
maybe,
probably,
hopefully,
i'll start to believe i am happy too...
