Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okaaay. Nana said the most beautiful thing today and i just HAD to write it down
"If I could reach up and catch a star for every time you've made me smile, I'd have the entire night sky at in the palm of my hand"
*starts plotting on how to get rid of whoever the hell it is who dares steal my dear Nana's heart away*

Omgosh! NO please. Only joking!!
Im so happy that she's finally found someone. Hahahahaha :D

Hmm the problem has not been solved. Nope nope.
And its irritating the hell out of me
Everything's come to a standstill because he hasn't been coming to school
Whatever happened to "I'll explain everything to them face to face"?? *sighs*
But i know its not his fault he's not been in school...
They may not want to talk to you but i DO
To complain, to scold you, to call u a super-duper-buggeriffic-moron i dont care just come to school.
Dude, get well soon. Seriously

About Me

Street-talk

Angels in my life

Kudos