This is me, RANTING MY GUTS OUT.
WARNING: What u see after this line is not going to be pleasant. Do not, i repeat DO NOT blame the writer for this because she is GAWDDAMN FUCKIN' PISSED OFF!
Not exactly having the best day here. Its my cousin's birthday and i WANT to see her soooo bad because i miss her till it hurts but i cant.
I FRIGGIN cant and i know i shouldnt complain bout it
I had a cold and i was tired. I wanted and needed my sleep. I had NO MORE energy left to spare anyone
Then you, yes YOU wanted me to wait up. Fine, ONLY FOR YOU, i waited. And waited...
From 11pm till 12:30am. I know to you it still seems pretty darn early but i really WASNT IN THE MOOD to entertain anyone!!
And the best thing was i didn even know wtf were u doing while i was waiting!!!!!!
PLEASE! Be more responsible. I am patient but i have my LIMITS too just like u have yours
I know you're angry.
I admit it was stupid of me to leave u hanging there. Believe me i do feel sorry for that
But u were REALLY PUSHING IT today.
Fucking feel like stabbing my pillow right now
Now, I CANT sleep
So whatever, kudos and congrats!! Thank you, THANK YOU OH SO VERY VERY MUCH for wrecking my night
